Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
3. Social Media Blitzes - Having a strong internet presence is key. My marketing efforts blast your property across the metro, reaching more potential buyers more quickly. By utilizing popular sites such as Facebook and LinkedIn +, more eyes will see and fall in love with your property.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Open Houses - Depending on the marketing strategy chosen, Open Houses are a great way to drive traffic into your home.
6. Brochures and Flyers - Not every buyer wants to make a call about a property. When you list a home with me, I place a brochure box outside the home to ensure the key details are always available to a potential buyer. My contact information is always listed with photos of the property and price information, a flyer/brochure is a great way to communicate key features of your home.
7. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Ensuring your home is on the local MLS is key...however, when you list with me, your home will also be advertised on websites all across the web. This ensures buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here