Receive a custom evaluation for your home, including comparisons to other homes that have recently sold or are on the market. This guarantees you receive the most accurate information available. To find out what your home is worth, fill out the information below:
When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you'll receive from my team will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - My team lives and works in Minneapolis and the North/Northwest suburbs. When selling a home, we incorporate not just the great features of your home in the marketing, but also the neighborhood, amenities and other things you love about where you are living. Buying a home is as much about investing in a lifestyle as it is the home itself.
2. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Trulia, Realtor.com and over 200 other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home with the click of a mouse.
3. Social Media Blitzes - Having a strong internet presence is key. My team's marketing efforts blast your property across the metro, reaching more potential buyers more quickly. By utilizing popular sites such as Facebook, CraigsList and LinkedIn, more eyes will see and fall in love with your property.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." My team and I target pre-approved buyers that are actively searching in the area your home is located. In addition, we network extensively with other agents to let them know when your home may be available and how we can help their buyer to connect.
5. Open Houses - Depending on the marketing strategy chosen, Open Houses are a great way to drive traffic into your home.
6. Brochures and Flyers - Not every buyer wants to make a call about a property. When you list a home with my team, every listing has a brochure box outside the home to ensure the key details are always available to a potential buyer. My contact information is always listed with photos of the property to encourage potential buyers to contact me to find out more. In addition, our flyers are mobile friendly with QR codes that allow buyer to see additional photos and details not on the flyer.
7. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won't have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
Ensuring your home is on the local MLS is key...however, when you list with me, your home will also be advertised on websites all across the web. This ensures buyers see your home and everything it offers. Here are some of the national sites where your home will appear:
To find out more about selling your home, click here